The Stone Forest (石林，Shilin), a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a must see when you travel to Kunming and Yunnan. This unique landscape of karst limestone formations is an eye feast that will truly boggle your mind. While Jiuxiang Caves provides you amazing natural landscapes, magnificent underground karst scenery, and ethnic folk cultures. Our join-in coach tour will take you to visit both places with affordable price.
Tour Type: Group
Price: USD150 per person
Duration: Approx.9 hours
Pick-up and drop off: Your hotel（within the 2nd ring road）
Itinerary by hours
10:30 a.m. You will visit the Stone Forest for about 2 hours and enjoy the highlights of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is one of the most spectacular subtropical karst landscapes in the world.
12:30 p.m. You will have lunch in a local Chinese restaurant. Then drive to Jiuxiang Caves, it is 40km, about 45 minutes’ drive.
4:00 p.m. Finish the visit and start drive back to Kunming
5:30 p.m. Drop you off at your hotel in Kunming.
1. Air-con van/bus with experienced driver.
2. Hotel pick up and drop off
3. English speaking tour guide.
4. Entrance ticket to The Stone Forest and shuttle bus ticket inside.
5. Entrance ticket to JIuxiang Cave and cable car.
6. Local Chinese lunch with one bottle of soft drink per person
7. 1 bottle of water per person
1. Tips to guide and driver
2. Personal expenses.
1. Our free pickup area is within the 2nd Ring Road, for those who stay outside this area, you may need to take a taxi to our designated hotel or we pick you up with extra cost.
2. Advise to tip driver 2-3 USD and 4-5USD to guide.
3. You will be contacted at least one day in advance to confirm guide and pick up time.
4. The full payment is needed when booking is confirmed. Free cancellation for bookings cancelled at least 7 days in advance. 50% cancellation fee for 4-6 days prior, 100% cancellation fee within 3 days prior.
Tel: +86 178 1320 5162
Skype ID: intochinatravel