A Chinese saying goes that “if you have not been to Xi’an, you have not been to China!”. With more than 3,000 years old history, Xian (西安) is an ancient city with many historical ruins, museums and cultural relics. Our one day join-in bus tour will take you to visit former glory remains including the famed Terracotta Warriors, the Emperor Qinshihuang’s Mausoleum and Banpo Museum. The service includes English speaking tour guide, entrance tickets, tour coach, lunch and round way transfers.
Tour code: XAC06
Tour type: Join-in group bus tour
Duration: About 9 hours
Pick-up point and time: Your hotel around 8:00-8:30am
Finishing point and time: Your hotel around 17:30
Our tour guide will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel in Xian around 8:00-8:30. It will take about 1 hour’s drive to get to Banpo Neolithic Village Museum (半坡博物館), a Neolithic site that existed some 6,000 years ago. You will spend about one hour exploring the relics, caves, pottery kilns and tombs.
Continue to visit Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum (秦始皇兵马俑 ) in the two hours’ visit, you will see the grand Terracotta soldiers, the exquisite bronze chariots and learn about some interesting facts and myths about the Emperor Qin Shihuang and his clay army.
Have lunch in a local Chinese restaurant and continue to visit Emperor Qinshihuang Mausoleum(秦始皇陵). The emperor commanded over 700,000 laborers to build his grand mausoleum, an underground palace which is said to house numerous treasures.
On your way back to Xian city, you will have a short visit to the Terracotta Replication Factory （秦俑工艺厂）, where you will learn about how the clay warriors were created by ancient craftsman. Various terracotta soldiers and horses are available as souvenirs.
We will drop you off at your hotel around 17:30.
1. Xian downtown hotel pick-up & drop-off service
2. Professional English-speaking tour guide
3. Air-conditioned tour coach
4. Entrance fees of the tourist spots mentioned above
5. Local Chinese lunch
1. Personal expenses
2. Tips to guide and driver
1. In the evening before the tour date, our guide will make a phone call to your hotel to tell the pick-up time. We will leave a message at the front desk if you are not in the hotel. You can call us back at +86 178 1320 5162 in case.
2. Terracotta Warriors Museum needs real-name registration, please send us your passport copy for the ticket booking, thanks.
3. Bookings need to be made as late as 18:00 one day in advance. Please provide your full name (the same with your registered name in the hotel) and hotel in Xian. Better to provide your mobile phone number.
4. Payment can be made via Paypal before the tour or in cash to tour guide when pick up from hotel lobby. Both USD and RMB are acceptable.
5. We limit our group size no bigger than 15-20 guests, which makes your Xian tour a pleasant experience.
Tel: +86 178 1320 5162
Skype ID: intochinatravel