Great Wall of China is a must-see place for every traveler to China. Our one day Beijing join-in bus tour will take you to Beijing’s suburbs to visit two UNESCO World Heritage-listed attractions: First the Ming Tombs (明陵), the best-preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years of history, then drive further north to visit famous Badaling Great Wall (八达岭长城). Badaling is the highest section of the Jundu Mountain and the most magnificent part of the Great Wall. This daily departure coach tour includes entrance fees, English speaking tour guide, Chinese lunch, pick-up and drop off service.
Tour Code: BBA
Tour type: Group Bus Tour
Duration: Approx.8 hours
Pick-up point and time: Your hotel between 6:30am and 7:30am
Finishing point and time: Your hotel around 5:00pm- 6:00pm
Payment method: Cash to guide on the date
For weekend or nonworking time booking, please call mobile at+86 178 1320 5162
- Air-Conditioned tour coach
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off service from downtown hotel of Beijing.
- Visit both Badaling Great Wall and Ming Tomb with entrance tickets included.
- Knowledgeable English speaking guide to give you introduction of the tomb and the wall.
- Local Chinese lunch is included.
Our tour guide will pick up from your hotel between 6:30am and 7:30am (We will inform you exact pick up time in the evening one day in advance), and then drive to Ming Tombs (Dingling Tomb). Ming Tombs are mausoleums of thirteen emperors of the Ming Dynasty. Ming Tombs is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China. You will visit the underground Dingling Tomb, which is the mausoleum of Emperor Wan Li and the first royal tomb excavated in China. Buried here are three individuals; Emperor Wan-li (died 1620), Empress Wang (died 1620), and another Empress Wang (died 1611). The Emperor Wan-li reigned 48 years, longer than any Chinese Emperor since the Emperor Hanwu during the 2nd century B.C. You will visit the Ming Tombs for about 2 hours.
Before having lunch, you will have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. Jade is loosely understood in China as the collective name for most precious stones. The jade article is a blend of delicate carving techniques and Chinese traditional cultures. and jade carving constitutes an important part of Chinese arts and crafts.
Have traditional Chinese lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, drive further north to the Badaling Great Wall. The Badaling Great Wall, constructed in 1502 (during the Ming Dynasty), once served as a crucial military fortification, is now the most impressive and representative section of the striking Great Wall. You will hike Badaling Great Wall for about 2 hours. Cable car is available and optional.
On the way back to your hotel, you will enjoy Chinese traditional Chinese Tea Ceremony. Then transfer you back to your hotel.
- Please check with us if your hotel is inside our coverage area. (Click in to review the service district area) . If your hotel is outside of our pick up area, we will designate a closer pick up point, you may take taxi or subway to get there.
- Our coach guide will let you know the departure time in the evening before your travel date by calling your hotel room or leaving a message to hotel front desk. If you can not receive it, please call us back on +86 178 1320 5162
- Please arrive in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before scheduled departure. As this is a shared bus tour, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route.
- Your full name and passport number is needed to book the tour and please take your passports on the date.
- Payment needs to be made in cash on the bus.
- The group size is between 10-15 passengers in a 22 seats air-conditioned bus.
- Please wear proper clothes in line with weather condition in Beijing. It is usually cloudy and cooler on the Great Wall.
- The entrance tickets are included. Cable car is on your own. One way cable car ticket is 100 Yuan and round way is 140 Yuan.
- If you visit Great Wall during Chinese holidays (May 1st -3rd or Oct 1st – 7th) when there are too many travelers on the Badaling, we recommend you visit Mutianyu Great Wall instead. Though not quite as magnificent as Badaling, it really is amazing and and among the most visited Great Wall sections.
- We also provide private airport transfer service, Click here to check the price and book your transfer.
- Take some bottled water with you. Bottled water on the wall is very expensive.
1. Entrance tickets to the Ming Tomb and Badaling Great Wall
2. Hotel pick-up and drop-off
3. Air-conditioned tour coach
4. English speaking tour guide
5. Chinese lunch
1. Cable car
2. Tips to guide and driver
Tel: +86 178 1320 5162
Skype ID: intochinatravel
WeChat ID: intochinatravel